ADVENTAGES OF LEARNING SPANISH IN CULTURESP
- 10 students per class so that all of them can participate
- 1,5 hours /day of classes
- Different timetables
- Teacher staff specialized in teaching Spanish for foreigners
- Preparation courses to the DELE official exam
It really is an ideal school for those who want to learn the language and the Spanish culture.
- Own methodology: We have taught Spanish to foreign students for many years, especially german students. This has led us to know the difficulties and also the keys and solutions for an effective learning. For this reason we created our own methodology based on experience.
- Experience with students “au-pair”:We know that most of our students work as au-pair in Spanish families so they need a good level of communication (everyday vocabulary of the house and its activities with the kids…) in the fastest way. To sum up, they need a level that helps them to feel comfortable with their daily work. That’s why our method starts with an intensive “mini-course” that gives the basic communication tools to our students.
LEARNING AND FUN CAN LEAD TOGETHER:
Therefore we organize cultural visits every week and Spanish culture courses every month. The student learns the Spanish culture in a practical way. For example, when we do a gastronomical course, we actually eat typical Spanish food; and when we talk about Spanish politics, we visit the Spanish Parliament.
We are sure that this is the best way to learn more and better.
The cultural visits are organised by teachers who are specialized in Spanish History and Art.
- Walk through La Gran Via
- Tabla flamenco
- Dinner: Typical Spanish Paella
- Santiago Bernabeu Football Stadium
- Royal Palace and Garden (outside)
- Royal Palace (inside)
- El Prado museum
- Reina Sofia Museum
- Madrid de los Austrias (old Madrid)
- Madrid de los Borbones
- Botanic Garden
- El Retiro Park
- Plaza de España – Monument to Cervantes – Debod Temple
- Madrid Cathedral and arabic and christian walls
- Atocha and around (Observatory, Calle de los Libreros, Station…)
- Chamber of Deputies
- San Antonio de florida Church (Goya’s grave, Manzanares river)
- Madrid de las Letras (Poet district)
- City museum (Traditional Madrid)
- Joaquin Sorolla’s Museum
- Toledo’s Gate – La Paloma church – San Francisco el Grande…
- San Fernando’s Royal Academy of Fine Arts
- San Isidro Labrador house museum
- Archeological Museum
- And also the outskirts of Madrid
- El Escorial Monastery
- Valle de los Caídos
- El Pardo Palace
- La Granja Palace - Segovia
- Alcalá de Henares
- Spanish wines tasting
- Christmas in Spain (Santa Claus visits our school and brings presents for the “good” students)
- Spanish literature
- Spanish films
- Free registration
- Monthly kindergeld
- 155 €/month
- Special offers for au-pair students:
4 months paid: 589,00 € (5% discount)
6 months paid: 837,00 € (10% discount)
Complete course (10 months) paid: 1.317,50 € (15% discount)
- And if at the end of the course you want to take an intensive course in July, you will have a 20% discount
- The school is placed in one of the best area of Madrid (North area, near to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Paseo de la Castellana.
- It is next to German School (300 m.) and to most of the German Kindergarten
- It has a perfect communication by Underground (Concha Espina station is only 3 minutes away by foot) and there are almost 6 bus stations near the School (lines 7, 16, 29, 43, 52, 120).
If you want more information about CULTURESP you can ask for more information here: